2010 was again a year of learning experiences. I am happy to say this because when you stop learning, you stop living. There should always be a level of learning in your life.
This list is more on a personal level with a little humor attached. Life is too short not to have a little humor!
2. I’ve learned that #TequilaTherapy with friends needs to happen at least every other month! All of the world’s problems can be solved over a bottle of Tequila with good friends.
3. I’ve learned that surrounding yourself with smart, funny and witty people is a great way to live your life. Thank you to all of you who have befriended me and shared your talents and wit with me.
4. I’ve learned that generosity is not just a personal characteristic but also a daily practice. Running kids to a practice or getting someone their morning coffee can be a cherished expression of love.
5. I’ve learned giving your children wings is harder than it sounds. I will survive even after my oldest daughter has moved on to begin her life on a College Campus. BTW…she will survive just fine as well 🙂
6. I’ve learned that I love my back-up camera on my vehicle. Now I can see you as I actually run you over when you walk behind me as I am backing up!
7. I’ve learned how it feels to miss someone and have your heart hurt. (Unfortunately, I had to re-learn this one)
8. I’ve been reminded that life is terribly short. Make the time to spend with the people who have touched your life. If they don’t know that they have, make sure that you tell them. Don’t wait; there may not be a tomorrow or a next week.
9. I’ve learned that my RE.Net friends are even more awesome in person and give the most spectacular hugs! (Another reason why I love Social Media!)
10. The hardest thing I have probably learned this year is that it’s ok to ask for help. It doesn’t mean that you are weak. It means that you are human.
I would again like to thank you for touching my life. There are too many of you to list but you will probably see yourself in at least one of these things I have learned. I would also like to thank my clients for their continued support of my business. 2010 totally rocked because of all of you!
There will be a lot of changes for me in 2011. Some of these prompted by the things I learned in this list. I am ready and excited…let’s do this!
I would love to hear about some of the things you have learned….. let’s share!