The dog days of summer are here and here in Baton Rouge, we are looking for some ways to beat the heat. Check out a few Baton Rouge indoor activities.
- Have you been to the movies lately? We have some great theaters in the Greater Baton Rouge area.
- Bowling is great family fun!
- Louisiana Arts & Science Museum Museum complex with kids’ science exhibits, a planetarium & galleries spanning the history of art.
- Capitol Park Museum A state museum featuring exhibits on Louisiana history, industry & culture.
- Louisiana’s Old State Capitol Castle-style former statehouse is now a museum dedicated to Louisiana political history.
- Louisiana State Capitol Welcome Center The Observation Deck on the 27th floor overlooks the city of Baton Rouge at a height of 350 feet.
- After having some fun discovering some of our hidden treasures, check out one of our Ice Cream Shops for a sweet treat!
If you have other ideas for Baton Rouge indoor activities we missed be sure to let us know!
We would also like to hear about your visits to any of these fun indoor activities. Keep Cool and Happy Summer!